cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Poor coverage in our office which is attached to the property

micksta
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 10

We have your broadband connected and every day experience it dropping out but the main concern is the office, which is attached to the property as it does not reach there. Please can you advise as to what to do before we cancel. 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Thanks @Gliwmaeden2 

@micksta Would you like me to send a Sagemcom WIFI hub so we can see how the WIFI connection compares?

Message 2 of 10

@Debbie-TalkTalk, in a previous thread this customer mentions that they were using the Huawei Black:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Broadband/routers/td-p/3036578

It's probably not received updates for ages - I think these ceased?

So a Sagemcom appears not to have been tried yet.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 3 of 10

Hi micksta

Are you using the Sagemcom WIFI hub?

I can't send out any extenders at the moment. These should be available at the end of the July.

I'm just checking to see if you have one of our newer routers or if you are using an older model.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

So basically you have just re sent your last message. this really is dreadful customer care service. 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10
0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

we have been waiting for so long and the service has been awful. We never had this with SKY. We have asked for our line to be monitored and this hasn't happened either. We have had open reach out to look in the road and the cables are not working but trying to run a business from home is becoming impossible, and when we are told that you cannot supply a booster it really isn't acceptable 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hi micksta

We've been advised that WIFI boosters and extenders should be available to send at the end of July.

0 Likes

micksta
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 10

we have asked you for a booster and still have not received one 

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 10

Hi @micksta 

I'm sorry to hear this.

Which router do you have? (make and model)

Do you use any WIFI extenders? (if the router is located far away from your office)

0 Likes