cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

No internet for 2 weeks

Wen1234
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

I've had no internet for 2 weeks now. I have asked for a new router and an engineer to be called out to see me, but have been denied it because there is an outage with openreach in my area? I've had no updates or seen any openreach vans in my area to sort out the issue 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Wen1234
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 8

@Karl-TalkTalk  Ok will do thank you

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi

If you can post back here tomorrow to give us a nudge, we can get a progress report for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Wen1234
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 8

Ok thank you 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi @Wen1234 

Thank you.

The line test is detecting a potential line fault and also an issue in your area.

I have escalated this straight over to Openreach and I will continue to monitor for updates and will post back on this thread.

Debbie

0 Likes

Wen1234
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 8

@Debbie-TalkTalk  added 

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi @Wen1234 

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline/account number to your Community Profile, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes