cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Received a router return bag in the post nearly 2 years after I left

StefanArak
Participant
Private Message
Message 10 of 10

Hi,

I received a router return bag in the post even though I already returned the router after I left talktalk in 2021-10-07. I have an email confirming that the return was received as well.

Since the letter I received mentions I will be charged £50 if I do not return it, I want to ensure I don't end up with this charge as potentially something that will go unpaid and end up on my credit record.

Please can a talktalk employee look into this for me.

Thank you very much. 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi StefanArak

I have fed this back, I cant se the reason you where sent another returns bag, ive noted on your old account that equipment has ben returned. 

Sorry for any confusion caused 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

I have done so, it's in the "a little about me" biography section. 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

It wouldn't let me message you as I'm over the limit for some reason, but I have added it to my profile biography. please let me know. 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Hi, I don't know where to add it to my community profile. I will DM it to you now. 

0 Likes

Llinx
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 7 of 10

Dont worry about it. you have the email confirmation. You can start legal action if they try to take money from you. This is classed as theft. So dont worry about it.

N/A
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 10

Hi StefanArak

Do you have your old account number?  If you can add this to your community profile I will check the account. 

Thank you.

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 10

Hi @StefanArak there see how efficient things are becoming! Your post has been escalated and you should hear soon. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes