cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Router not working

Rsy71
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

My Internet stop working a week a go I report a fault and after tests talk talk said I need a new router  which they said would send out in 2/ 3 working days , why it takes that long in the first place should be next day ! .       Still no router or any communication from talk talk so when I contact them talk talk said " these be a delay in sending it out " and would take another 3 / 5 working days ! So ridiculous.  I feel let down by talk talk I've had no email saying my router is on its way etc .            My  family and I have been with out Internet now for a week is t the  inconvenience of it all!. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi @Rsy71 

I've sent you a PM.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi

Our team can look into this for you after we have got you back on line.  

I've checked the router order, this is with our fulfilment team currently, I'm just waiting for the order to be updated with tracking info, then I can get this to you.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

It may qualify under "total loss of service" though it's not an engineering fault, @Rsy71.

See here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-your-auto-compensation-credit/ta-p/2326583

It takes about a month to show up anyway. If it doesn't qualify, post a further query in the billing section of the forum, for staff in that department to look at this.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Rsy71
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

What is the point of the chat  if the agents do not do anything which they promise too do ! Sure this needs looking in too? .           What  compensation will I receive as I've not been able to use the services I am paying for ie the Internet, plus I am paying for other Internet based services which I can not use ? .  

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi @Rsy71 

I'm really sorry to hear this, this is terrible service.

The original agent on 13th failed to order a router.  I can see you called in yesterday and notes reflect that the agent would get a router out to you, but I can see no router order has been placed.

This will need to be fed back.

I've placed the order myself, I've gone back to the account to make sure the order is showing and is with the logistics teams.  The router will usually be delivered in 24-48hrs.

I'll check the order a little later today when this has been transferred to the courier, and I'll drop you a PM with a tracking number.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes