cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Super Router firmware upgrade

tt-user
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

Hi, is this the right place to request a firmware upgrade for my TalkTalk Super Router? Is this something that I can download and flash on the device or rather something that support need to install from remote? Thanks for helping with this. Regards, tt-user.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Brilliant, thanks for checking for me Karl, much appreciated. Have a lovely day, tt-user.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi

Your router is running firmware V1.14t.

This is the latest firmware for that model.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 4 of 7

Hi Karl, thanks for getting back to me.

Would you be able to confirm the latest firmware version available for the following router?

- Model: Super Router HG635

- Hardware version: G.1.01

Thanks, best regards, tt-user.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

Hi tt-user

Firmware updates are pushed out automatically when needed, customers cannot download a firmware image directly.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

Leave the router switched on at all times  - it usually receives any updates overnight, but if need be staff can push through an upgrade if it's available. 

You cannot download software to do this yourself. 

Staff will be back after the weekend, @tt-user.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.