Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talktalk chat never available and contract price increase

TannyB
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Whenever I have a problem talktalk chat is never available which is really frustrating that you can never get hold of someone easily!  My Fasterfibre contract ended 2nd April and they just increased my monthy direct debit by £10 without even contacting me regarding renewal price increase or offering me another deal!  I have been a loyal talktalk customer for over 15 years. With Wildanet now in our area everyone in our town is discussing transferring to them, which I am also considering.  I no longer use talktalk TV as it became impossible to use and have no mobile contract with talktalk. I just want a decent price and good broadband package. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

AllyM
Philosopher
Message 1 of 3

@TannyB ,

If you have been a customer for that length of time I would have thought that you would have realised by now that TalkTalk won't contact you to let you know your contract is ending or offer you any deals. You need to be proactive and contact the loyalty team to negotiate a new contract.

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 3

Hi TannyB,

I would recommend speaking to our Loyalty team, they should be able to help - Cancel your TalkTalk service - TalkTalk Help & Support

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes