cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Update Router & replacement SAGEMCOM AC-DC adapter

Treilly86
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Hi, 

My power adapter for the WiFi router has become damaged and does not work, can a new adapter be sent to my home address? 

As I logged onto to request the above my service status has highlighted that my router needs updating with the error message "You have a Sagemcom-FAST5364 but the software needs updating to the latest version" Can this be carried out remotely or require an engineer to visit? 

Thanks

Tony 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

should be 24-48 hrs.

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Treilly86
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 6

That's great Karl, thank you for the quick response.

What is the expected delivery time for the new power adapter? 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi

I'll get this replaced for you.

The router firmware will be the latest. The online system may not recognise the current firmware as our devices team are in the process of updating firmware however the campaign is on hold while they make some adjustments.

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Treilly86
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hi Karl, home phone number has been updated. Thanks

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi

Can you please add your home phone number to your 'Community Profile' so I can pick this up for you.

Thanks  

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes