cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Upgrade to Full Fibre

Patk1000
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

Hi Folks

Having terrible problems with TalkTalk again.

Full Fibre has just become available in my area - put a request in to do an upgrade.

Told this can not go ahead due to problems on the account- a ticket was logged to the back office about three weeks ago- was told I would have an answer in ten days - nothing heard

Rang again today - 90 minutes on the phone to be told there are multiple unsolicited cease request on the account whatever that means

explain the only thing I had done was to request an upgrade to full fibre - told this was with back office and I would hear within 10days

TalkTalk had crap customer services - I wish I could get out of my contract foc and go to a decent isp.

can anyone please recommend a way forward

many thanks

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi Patk1000

Have you logged a fault for the connection issue?

There are no unsolicited ceases showing on the account, so they may have been stopped when the ticket was logged, however when I check your account there is no option to upgrade to full fibre. 

Your would have to call us and speak to the full fibre team again.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

I'll re-escalate this thread for you, @Patk1000.

It would have slipped back a little in the queue with the extra posts. Hope it will be reached tomorrow. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Patk1000
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 7

Nothing heard today and link is so unstable it’s almost impossible to use

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

None of us customers know what is going on with your account, or your service, @Patk1000, which is why I said when staff would be back: Tuesday. 

It's really best not to post further before getting a response from them, as each post will create further delays in the progress of your thread in their workflow. 

Chat and phone support should be open today. 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Can anyone please tell me what an unsolicited cease request is please

Also noted that in the last week my current link keeps dropping out at regular intervals especially overnight and the only way to get it back in to power cycle my router -

all very inconvenient 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

Staff will reply after the Bank Holiday,  @Patk1000.

0 Likes