cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

VPN GRE not configured

cxrqt1
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

I am having the exact same problem as faced in the thread below: When trying to connect to my office PPTE VPN through the Windows 11 built in VPN interface, I get the GRE not configured error. It works everywhere else, except my home TalkTalk network.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Broadband/VPN-CONNECTION-ISSUE-Generic-Routing-Encapsulation-GRE...

talktalk_vpn_issue.png

Can someone help me please?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

Excellent, was just about to confirm that it's all done 🙂

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Working perfectly. Many thanks for the prompt service!

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi

i'll do this now, the router will reboot soon, then I'll post back to confirm when it's done.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Any time Karl, please do it whenever get this message. Thanks.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi

I can make a change to the router firmware, will cause about 10 minutes offline time.  When is the best time to do this.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes