cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

VPN connection not working

EmsJL
First Timer
Private Message
Message 10 of 10

Hi, like many others I'm having issues connecting to my work VPN.  This has worked fine for many years.  Please could you advise what can be done?

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi @Lorraine44

Please can you create a new topic on the Community, I can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

0 Likes

Lorraine44
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 2 of 10

Hi, 

I have the same problem, VPN suddenly stopped working and I need the connection for my work. Our IT guys say I need a Firmware update or a new router. Can you help please? I’ve been a Talktalk customer for years but can’t get this issue resolved via customer service. Any help would be great. Thanks 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi EmsJL

That's great, thanks for letting us know.

Debbie

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 4 of 10

@jrs270575, I've just posted in the topic you started, the staff here will provide more help in that topic

0 Likes

jrs270575
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 5 of 10

Hi I’m having the exact same problem,

please can someone help ? 

0 Likes

EmsJL
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 10

Thanks Karl.  This is now working.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hi

I've made a change to your router, try the VPN connection this morning and let me know.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 8 of 10

Hi, thanks for the reponses.  Yes I have the Sagemcom wi-fi hub and the VPN software is built in.  Hopefully this can be resolved quite quickly.

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 9 of 10

Hi @EmsJL,

If you have the Sagemcom Wi-Fi Hub then this will probably have been caused by the firmware upgrading to a new version.

What VPN software do you use, or is it the built in Windows 10/11 VPN ?

The support team here will be able to help, if you do have the Sagemcom they will probably be able to fix it by changing some router settings or changing the firmware, they will hopefully be able to reply tomorrow.

0 Likes