cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Cant send email from outlook.com to talktalk.net

Terrick
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 13 of 13

When I try to send email from outlook.com to my talktalk.net email I get an error 

Remote server returned '552 5.2.0 uvw3pDjyGAxXHuvw3pJwQ6 Content rejected (TT992)'

i'm using windows11 desktop mail and it can be a simple test email with no attachments.

I can recieve email on outlook.com from talktalk.net.

I use outlook.com as my main email and forward to talktalk as TT had problems in the past.

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12

Message 1 of 13

Hi Karlmay1,

If you need assistance can you please start your own thread and we'll be happy to help

Chris

0 Likes

Karlmay1
Team Player
Private Message
Message 2 of 13

I get the same problem with a pipex account. Did this get resolved for you?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 13

Thanks for confirming.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

scletts
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 4 of 13

Seems to be working. Thanks

0 Likes

Message 5 of 13

That's great news Terrick, thanks for letting us know

Chris

0 Likes

Terrick
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 13

As I created the first post: Its now working for me --thanks

0 Likes

Message 7 of 13

Morning,

I'm sorry for the delay. How has this been since your last post?

Thanks

0 Likes

scletts
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 8 of 13

For me it works from outlook.com and live.com but is failing from hotmail.com (but not .co.uk). I have 2 "talktalk" addresses, one's lineone.net & the other is tiscali.co.uk. Both fail.

0 Likes

Terrick
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 13

Just sent another test, and things seem to be working today. 

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 13

There's no notice about this (yet) in Service Status Dashboard, @Terrick  & @Tiscali4ALongTime, so do send feedback directly by phoning in  / Chat:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

Staff on the forum are not here at weekends and are unlikely to respond until after the Bank Holiday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Terrick
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 13

Nice to know its not just me--still happening today: Seems talktalk have an email server called cm11nec and thats rejecting the email

cm11nec rejected your message to the following email addresses

XXXXX@talktalk.net

0 Likes

Tiscali4ALongTime
First Timer
Private Message
Message 12 of 13

I can't help, but I CAN say that a work contact of mine has had the same problem today (5 May 23). We email each other (she's using Outlook and I'm on a TalkTalk [Tiscali] address) maybe a dozen times a day or more. Yesterday was fine and then suddenly this morning, none of hers are reaching me, but she's been receiving mine. It reassured me to know that someone else (i.e. you) had reported the same, but ... that doesn't resolve it. Let's hope it's just a blip. 

0 Likes