cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Emails going missing

stuart_will
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Hi

I am aware I am not receiving all the emails being sent to my account. I can send and receive emails, but I know of some that have been sent to my email account but have never arrived. My wife has the same issue. We both have ......@tiscali.co.uk emails addresses.

Places I know I have not received emails from  include ao.com, sainsbury's, the IChemE, and last week an email from a friend also didn't make it, but when I asked him to resend it, it did then arrive which seem very odd (as I can see the original email with my email address correctly included).

The above are just the ones I know about, but I suspect there are others that are also not arriving which is very concerning. 

I have raised a complaint about this but all I seem to get are people from TalkTalk customer service contacting me about closing my complaint despite the fact that so far nothing has been done and the problem is continuing to occur. 

5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi @stuart_will 

Posting on other peoples threads without offering a genuine solution not only delays the reply from support staff, and is contrary to the Community Terms of Service.  In addition this can be seen as spamming the Community and will result in a Ban being issued.

Thanks  for listening.

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 6

@stuart_will 

Please just stick with this thread.

It's not constructive to add to other people's posts unless you can positively contribute to the solution. Otherwise it's just spamming the forum.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

stuart_will
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 6

It seems obvious from all the threads that talktalk have an email problem that they are not resolving, with lots of threads that emails are going missing, and yet nothing seems to be getting done about it. I raised the issue over 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing other than someone from customer service trying to close my complaint. 

Why is nothing getting done about this, which is a serious issue. I am missing receipts, invoices, and important emails and these are the ones I know about. 

0 Likes

stuart_will
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

I have messaged you separately Ady

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Thanks for the information. Do you have examples you could provide in a personal message for your wife's email address and the senders. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.