Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Block

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
First Timer

Hello I can't get on some websites as its coming up saying you need to log in to get on them this only started this week hey are nothing illegal they are a site about old murders,a special school and a ffootball league is there anything that an be done about this without losing everything on the computer

Highlighted
Philosopher

@86hannahs please complete ur profile so the team on here can find u

have u tried turning the router off and one again after 30 mins

can u add a screen shot of what u are talking about just so we are clear

A bite of info of Forum:
The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time, this can take 24 - 48 hrs (excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays). Alternatively, you can call the call centre or use online chat. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

please do not post any personal info on here as full public 

Hope that help Regards Joe
If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
Highlighted
Problem Solver

A screen shot would defo help.

If its the web sites asking you to log in have you run anything recently that would clear browser cookies? They keep you logged into web sites so if you deleted them you'll have to log in again.

I'm pretty sure there's no need for you to lose everything on the computer.

Fritz

Highlighted
Philosopher

@86hannahs Hi again what interment browser are u using??

What router do u have and what have u tried to sort it out ???

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi 86hannahs

Is HomeSafe switched on for your line? (you can check this in My Account)

How to use TalkTalk HomeSafe®  How to turn off homesafe

Thanks

Debbie

Philosopher

@86hannahs Any news