would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Can someone help or give advice

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Alan 1
First Timer

Hi my broadband was cut off. I missed 2 payments due to my direct debit not being set up properly as soon as i realised i paid my outstanding bill and was told the bar had been lifted and will have broadband back within 24 hours. So 24 hours later still no broadband i tried logging into my account but couldn't so i rang and was told i had been disconnected and i need to start up a brand new contract not sure why but i agreed and was put threw to sales department i was then told that i failed the credit checks and cant get a contract so now i have no broadband and im told i will be charged termination fees for the rest of my cancelled contract still14months left.im not sure what i can do so any help would be much appreciated 

Highlighted
KeithFrench
Community Star

I have asked one of TalkTalk's OCEs to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time, this can take 24 - 48 hrs (excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays). Alternatively, you can call the call centre or use online chat. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:-

Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi @Alan 1

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks