cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Faster fiber upgraded but no internet ever since

Highlighted
Wizz Kid
thanks can u possibly confirm if super fast fiber is available to my address, an OCE on here said said yes but when i ring up they say no ? an agent even tried adding the speed boost but they said its not available?
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi nolimitzz,

I've sent you a PM to confirm some details so that we can discuss the issue further

Thanks

Chris

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

hi ive replied in PM

My pending orders

• Faster Fibre

this is showing up in my account what is this plz ? i went live for faster fibrer on 30th jan why is it saying im going live today ??

Estimated go live date: 7/02
Highlighted

Hi nolimitzz,

Thanks for the PM, I think the order for the 7th is the replacement router

Regarding Superfast fibre, I'm sorry but we can't apply the speed boost to your line as the predicted speeds for your line aren't high enough to give a significant increase in speed (or any speed increase at all)

Chris

Highlighted
Wizz Kid
I'm currently getting 20meg wit faster fiber even though my line should handle around 40 I assume the speed boost won't push me towards the 40 mark

Says go live date 7th Feb? If that's for a router I guess that's ok as long as my contract doesn't change

Thanks
Highlighted

Hi nolimitzz,

If the current sync speed is below 40mb then the speed boost would not make any difference to the current speed. Please let us know how the sync speed compares with the replacement router.

Thanks

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

hi received the router saturday and thanks alot my internet is now working im getting a steady 24meg download and 8 meg upload so i guess the earlier hub was faulty

Just a question the hub i was using before was only 5 days old why did it turn faulty so fast i thought hubs are quality control tested but i noticed with the previous faulty hub from day 1 it was taking ages to connect to the net aswell as kept disconnecting,

Highlighted

Hi nolimitzz

Thanks for keeping us updated.

Apologies that the previous router was faulty, these are checked but a fault can happen at any time.

Please let us know if you do experience any further issues.

Thanks

Debbie