cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Faulty router

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

I recently renewed my Talk Talk fibre broadband and I purchased a new super router, all was well until the power light suddenly went out.  I pushed the power button and the light came on but every time I released the button the light went out.  The router is obviously faulty and I have managed to tape the button in the on position as a temporary fix.  I tried an online chat and the agent insisted on testing the line even though the line was fine so the advice was there is no problem.  In the end I gave up.

Is there anyone I can contact at Talktalk who will help?  

Highlighted
Community Star

You shouldn't be having to put up with that, @chris lodge!

For TT staff to identify your account,  please complete your community forum profile details. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; save any changes by clicking finish. 

It can take staff a few days to reach new threads.  Give them time to reply before posting further, to keep your place in the queue. 

Gliwmaeden2
Highlighted

I've updated my profile thanks for responding.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Chris

Replacement router on the way to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES