Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Fibre disconnecting

4 REPLIES 4
Berniemandalay
First Timer

For the last few weeks my fibre has been disconnecting so my tv channel that I am watching is buffering then the dreaded word oops something has gone wrong check your internet connection,  same if I try anything on my tablet check your internet connection yet all my green lights are dancing away on the router oblivious, I have tried all the obvious solutions but it still happens would appreciate any advice 

Paula, love playing darts Tuesday league and Wednesday league not been playing that long mind, also passionate about F1
OCE_Michelle
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Bernie,

I'm sorry to hear this and I'll take a look now. I've run a test on the line which hasn't detected a fault, however I can see a few re-connections on the line. Is the voice service ok with no noise on the line? Do you have any devices connected wired? Do they also lose connection?

Thanks

Berniemandalay
First Timer

Thanks Michelle, I don't have my phone plugged in sorry, all my devices are wireless I haven't had any new devices for it to interfere I'm baffled because I have never had any problems with it 

Paula, love playing darts Tuesday league and Wednesday league not been playing that long mind, also passionate about F1
Sandy16
First Timer

We have exactly the same problem.  Like you, we are very light users -tv, one iPad, one pc.  Will be interested to hear what the answer is!

OCE_Debbie
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Bernie

Apologies for the delay.

Has the connection still been dropping over the weekend?

Thanks

Debbie