Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Have no idea what to do - they can't activate my BT line! :(

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
First Timer

Hello,

I was due to have fibre broadband installed on 1st April however when the BT engineer came he was unable to trace my 'line' and as he couldn't enter the property he left and said someone would need to come back at a later date.

Since then I have been trying to call and email you but I either get cut off or the email bounces. I am desperate for some help as finding it impossible to work from home without any internet.

Please can you help by:

- Sending me a router that I can set up myself (i.e. doesn't need fibre)

- Sending me a dongle / mifi box

- Cancelling my contract with no charge (I will return the router) so I can find a supplier who can actually help me during this time

Look forward to hearing from you soon (my TalkTalk no. is saved in my profile).

Faye

Highlighted
TalkTalk Content Team - TT Staff

Hi, I have passed this onto the team to take a look for you. If you haven’t already, please can you add your home phone number to your Community Profile so we can locate your details. Please do not post any personal info on here as it’s public.

We’re working through a very large queue with a reduced support team at the moment so we’ll help as soon as we can. Thanks for your patience 😊

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi @Taylerw - I still haven't heard from any one and can't just wait indefinitely for internet.  Please can you cancel my contract and provide me with a full refund.  I will go with another service provider.

Thanks

Faye

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi fengland,

Sorry for the delayed reply, we're doing our best in these unprecedented circumstances due to the Corona virus to answer everyone as quickly as possible.

I'm really sorry about this, I know it must be very inconvenient and frustrating but unfortunately installation are being pushed back until after the lock-down for the safety of the customer and the engineer. If you'd like to place a cancellation you can call our Customer Loyalty Team during Business hours on 03451720046 but please note there may be extended waiting times due to the current situation, apologies for any inconvenience 

Chris