cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Just done a test on my internet saying there is a fault but talk talk say no fault

Community Team

Hi sharky110,

I've raised a complaint over to our CEO's office now and you'll be contacted as soon as possible to discuss this further.

Thanks

sharky110
Wizz Kid

@OCE_Michelle Ok I will wait to here from them 

Kieran
sharky110
Wizz Kid

@OCE_Michelle my internet is still not working  I am sick of this now Katy was ringing me I have heard this problem has been going on since may 2017 now I have no phone no broadband no TV my fast fibre was supposed to go live 3 of April at midnight it is still not live I have spent all morning  on the phone only to find out they can't help me because it has been escalated to a complaint stage I am sick of being  told we cannot help can you tell me when I will get my phone TV and broadband live I am not prepared to wait to days for you lot to sort this out I want this sorting now and I want my broadband TV  and phone  live today please contact me asap 

Kieran
Community Team

Hi sharky110

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Have you been contacted by a Complaints Manager from our CEO's Office?

Thanks

Debbie

sharky110
Wizz Kid

@OCE_DebbieHi yes I have been contacted by katy yesterday but she now tells me there is a problem on open reaches side at it wont be up and running until Monday 8/04/19 which I  cannot understand open reach engineers have been working on this fault for ages I am at the end of my tether now this is a joke 

Kieran
Community Team

Hi sharky110

I'm really sorry to hear this.

The Complaints Manager will keep you updated on this fault.

Thanks

Debbie

sharky110
Wizz Kid

@OCE_Debbie  well spoke to Katy last week she said my phone internet TV will be on Monday which is today 8/4/19 this fault was supposed to be open reach fault  still no internet  phone TV when is this service going to be working I am sick of talk  talk I want this on today it's a joke I have just had to pay my mobile phone provider to get more data on my phone £15 to get on the internet  yes I have phone kat and left a message when is my service going to be fixed  this a joke unhappy customer

Kieran
sharky110
Wizz Kid

@OCE_Debbie @OCE_Michelle @OCE_Chris well still got no internet TV and landline I was told by CEO kat that it would be  on by Monday  8/4/19 phoned three times yesterday  left messages  no contact from CEO kat also phoned this morning  left a message  it's a joke had enough I want this complaint escalating to someone higher now because I am getting  nowhere ,still not on I am getting  sick  of this,for two years now since I took out broadband with talk talk never worked  properly right from the start I have had loads of engineers out still not sorted can somebody  tell when my  broadband  phone and TV service will be  back on 

Kieran
Community Team

Hi sharky110,

I'm really sorry that this is taking so long to resolve. I'm sorry but you will need to speak to your Complaints Manager in the CEO's Office if you want to escalate this further 

Chris

sharky110
Wizz Kid

@OCE_Chris  she rang me this morning  it is live but there is a fault so she has got an engineer comming out in the morning so hopefully he will get it online in the morning  I hope 

Kieran
Community Team

Hi

Please let us know how things are after the engineer has been.

Karl.

sharky110
Wizz Kid

@OCE_Karl well I've finally got my broadband phone TV back on line just a pity it took talk talk so long to get it fixed hope it stays working 

Kieran
Community Team