cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New to Talktalk and modem not delivered

4 REPLIES 4
First Timer

I am new to TalkTalk. Went 'live' last Friday but still no modem delivered so I can't use the service. I am a keyworker, NHS nurse and I need a WiFi service for keeping up with work changes. They've shut the telephone line. I can't find out when it will be delivered or even log this. What to do??? Thinking of cancelling.

Community Star

There's a horrible long queue, I'm afraid. 

Even when it's in the workflow it could take some days for TT staff to reach your thread. 

Just wait, @Dancergal - don't post again before they reply, as it will send your thread to the back of the queue

Meanwhile, you can speed things up a little by completing your personal information details for the forum. 

Please update your community profile.

Under "my settings" "personal information"....

Essential to show Landline Phone Number 

Back up smartphone/mobile could be helpful. 

Name
Address (location)

SAVE CHANGES 
Gliwmaeden2
First Timer
Thank you
Insightful One

If you have swapped ISPs and still have your old modem might be worth connecting it to see if it works, as talktalk does work with 3rd party modems.  It might not but you don't really have anything to loose.

Community Manager - TT Staff

Hey , 

Sorry for the delayed reply, we're doing our best in these unprecedented circumstances due to the Corona virus to answer everyone as quickly as possible.

Appreciate it's a couple days since your post, has your router turned up yet? 

Thanks 

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.