Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Not getting guaranteed speed

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi guys, Ive just joined Talk Talk 3 weeks ago, firstly, my speed went down from 38mb from my previous supplier, to 24mb, and no phone, ended up with Openreach finding a fault between my house and the exchange, they fixed it, but although my phone is now working, my speed is only now 36mb, still slower than before, but the guranteed between 44mb and 74mb, is it possible to get out of this contract and move to another supplier under the guarantee? Seems impossible to contact these idiots after 6pm at night, seems nobody has a broadband fault after 6pm...

fedup
Highlighted
Philosopher

Along with the estimated range of 44 to 74 you should have been given a guaranteed minimum speed in your contract email or letter.

If you click on Service Status at the top of this page, then Visit Service Center, in the Speed To Your Router box click on the FIND OUT MORE link and that minimum should be shown as a dotted line.

Martin
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the reply, i dont see any speed to your router box, but on to tech support now.

fedup
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi jim_61

Apologies for the delay.

I can see that this fault has been raised to Openreach and an engineer visit has already been arranged for today - 02/10/2020 AM.

Please let us know how you get on following this visit.

Thanks

Debbie