Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Please HELP, Been waiting since 13th March

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Repeat Guest

Hi, please could someone help me., I was supposed to be getting broadband installed on 13th March i'm still waiting.

An engineer came over and said something about needing scaffolding for back of building.

I've heard nothing back. I keep trying to call you but I get no where. I have had messages and emails sent by you to me, saying you've tried to ring me but you haven't. I'm sat next to my phone desperately waiting for a response.

I can not move in to this new property without broadband, most of my belongings are in this flat but a few belongings are still in previous flat with ex flatmate, i can not stay alone in new flat without broadband as we are supposed to be in lockdown. i live alone I can't be isolated right now.

Can someone please atleast tell me what is happening or how long i need to wait because no matter how much I try to call or message I keep be fobbed off.

Please atleast explain. Please HELP

Highlighted
Insightful One

@misswilliams4 hi please wait for a oce  who are talktalk staff if they are still working on here as u will see some companies have changed over night to how they do things.

Hope that help Joe R If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
Highlighted
Repeat Guest

I don't understand what you have just said? what does that mean

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi misswilliams4,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• TalkTalk Telephone number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Highlighted
Repeat Guest

Whats "your topic"

Im just trying to find out when i will get broadband if ever

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi misswilliams4,

Apologies, if you could add your TalkTalk Telephone number to your Community Profile then we can check for an update for you.

Thanks

Highlighted
Repeat Guest

I dont know what the telephone number is nothing is connected im still waiting

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi,

Did you receive a welcome pack when you first signed up as this will contain your TalkTalk landline number?

Please do not post this information on this thread.

Thanks

Highlighted
Insightful One

@misswilliams4 any joy ??

Hope that help Joe R If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
Community Team

Hi misswilliams4

If you do not know the assigned phone number you can add the account number.

Thanks  

Karl.