ROUTER STATS OK

54 REPLIES 54
Highlighted
Enlightened One

Screenshot_24.png

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi hood128,

Is everything ok with the overall performance of your connection?

Thanks

Enlightened One

just that around 6pm till 12pm my speed drop i use to get constant 34 meg never dropped but in last few weeks been up done can you check im not being throttled or any thing thing as my router says im connected at 37.8 meh but never ever do i get that it goes from 23 to up to 30 at a best but now from 6pm till 12 midnight like if speed drops i see loads on here haveing same problem

Highlighted

Hi hood128,

Thanks for the update. When the speeds drop during this time does this affect both wired and wireless? Would it be possible to run some wired speed tests when the speeds are good and also when the speeds drop and also run a wired pings and trace routes when the speed is good and also drops and post the results into the thread.

We can then ask our Network Team to take a look.

Run a Ping or Traceroute

Thanks

Highlighted
Enlightened One

yeah no worries i see this seems to be a hot topic with peoples speed up and down only happends aound 6 till 12 as if tt throttling speeds never eevr had this only since cov 19 and more people working from home was tt cope with more people online during evenings

Highlighted

Hi hood128,

Ok thank you. We can then ask our Network Team to take a look.

Thanks

Highlighted
Enlightened One

Screenshot_9.pngScreenshot_7.png

Highlighted

Hi hood128,

Thank you. Some of the results are showing high pings to the router. Just to confirm, did you test wired with no powerline adapters connected? Would it also be possible to post the results as plain text as I can't copy the image.

Thanks

Highlighted
Enlightened One

Screenshot_17.pngim trying to watch youtube now and its started to buffer every 5 to 10 mins never had buffereing ever im 85 years off age its my grand son who did screen shots he only comes every fortnight ive seen high pings for last 3 months test was wired router straight to pc no power adators

Screenshot_11.png

Screenshot_16.png

Highlighted
Enlightened One

ont know what you have done but my internet and phone have been off for last 2 half hours look below ?????? whats happening to tt service whole internet and first time ever my phone line boh went off dead ive just got back online 10 mins ago 13.50 pm

Screenshot_19.png

alll last night been getting buffering on youtube done speed test says 22 meg 17 meg 27 meg up down and this morning getting buffereing again on youtube 24th july 09.20 im in northeast router and phone were of yesterday and internet kept going on off ?????

Highlighted

Hi

There was an outage in the north east yesterday from around noon.  This has been resolved now but there may be some residual effects as Openreach repair any damage within their exchange.

How is the connection today.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Enlightened One

Screenshot_3.png

27th july why is my speed jumping up then later on in day drops

Screenshot_3.png

Highlighted
Enlightened One

criest on a bike today me speeds like a snail look below

Screenshot_7.png

and for one me up load speed slow lol come on tt we pay our money every month dose our money go up and down i think if you dont get the speed you should then i think i should not pay as much as i do fro a month shocking speeds that like

Highlighted

Hi hood128,

I'm sorry to hear this. I've run a test on the line now which hasn't detected a fault and the sync speed looks ok. Can I just confirm were the last speed tests wired or wireless?

Thanks

Highlighted
Enlightened One

they were wired test all ways wired when i do a test what speed do you get when you checked as its drops speed after 6pm untill 12 as if been throttled nothing changed in house or pc

look at me speed test just now below

Screenshot_9.png

Highlighted

Hi hood128,

Apologies for the confusion, are the speeds now slow at all times of the day as that speed test result looks to be from 11:22am?

Thanks

Highlighted
Enlightened One

it can be any time of day or night its random some days speed never drops then other days its like up down not stable my friend who lives next door we on same street share same cabnet he with bt im with tt his bt hub nevr drops below 41 meg and we both same street hows that his not drop im with tt same line ame cabnet my speeds drop up down plus i cant ever get even 40 meg never mind 41 meg when he had new bt box fitted 2 onths ago he says bt enginer said likes of tt get slowed down and bt customers get better speed is that rigth

Highlighted

Hi hood128

Please can you run 3 wired speed tests using the TT speed tester, one in the morning, afternoon and evening so we can see the results?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Enlightened One

will do as touch wood my speed last 2 days been 36 meg not dropped untill around 5 ish thn drops up down ill do test now

update at 09.00 3/8/2020 tried do  a speed test on tt website guess what its not working lol

Highlighted

Hi hood128

I'm glad to hear this.

Hopefully the speed will remain consistent now. Please let us know if you do experience any further issues.

Debbie