Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Sagecom FAST5364

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Popular Poster

I am on Faster Fibre. Desk top computer ethernet connected, laptop on wifi,  TV box via powerline adaptors. Router loses connection to internet randomly.Getting worse-more frequent drop outs. At first white light would go to orange now stayig white but still losing connection. Disconnected recently during on-line payment!!  Re-connects by rebooting Router until next time! Have reverted to using previous HG633 route which behaves impeccably. Do I need another FAST5364 router?

mbow
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @mikebow ,

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

If they agree that the router is at fault they would be able to arrange a replacement.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post within a day or two.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Mike

I'll get the Huawei Hub out to you and see if this performs better.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hello Karl

Thanks for prompt reply. Its not the Huawei HG633 that is the problem - its my previous router which I have reinstalled and its working fine. the problem is with the FAST5364 router.

Regards Mike

mbow
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @mikebow ,

I think what @OCE_Karl is referring to is the new Huawei Wi-Fi Hub, this looks pretty much the same as the FAST5364 that you already have, but is all black (it doesn't have the amber dots on the front).

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Yep, this is the HUAWEI hub, not the Sagemcom Hub.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE