Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Speed reduced after removing superfast fibre due to not available

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
First Timer

I renewed my contract to faster fibre average speed promised 38Mbps plus their Sales told me to take the additional Superfast at extra cost, 9 days went by as I was not getting the average speed an engineer was called out who managed to get the speed 39Mbps I then queried why was I not getting the Superfast i.e. 68Mbps they ran various tests then gave up themselves and said not available in the area which is nonsense, anyway I telephone to have my account adjusted to remove the additional cost for Superfast, now the speed has reduced lower to 32.4Mbps which TalkTalk have ran further tests, now a second engineer has been booked out for next week. Not sure what is going on in the background 1st engineer only came 5 days ago and confused as to what is going on as router or any of the wiring has not been touched since. Let see what happens. 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Ramesh2,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks