cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Why is your complete system designed to stop complaints or fix problems?

5 REPLIES 5
Frustratedfromluton
First Timer

I have an intermittent BT Line problem, on Tuesday it was down all day and I had to go into the office rather than work from home.

Why can't a speak to a person or email you, this is beyond frustrating!

I've been a customer for several years, but it seems if you ever have a problem your on your own!

How do I contact you when the line is down, please help before I have to become an ex-customer!

ferguson
Community Star

Have you tried going via the Service Centre in My Account? Otherwise, you can call 0345 172 0046, or try Live chat

Frustratedfromluton
First Timer

Tried Live Chat it's always busy and they suggest trying again tomorrow after 9am grrrrrrr

Even tried talking to a MANAGER but their are no contact details!

ferguson
Community Star

They are busy, all support channels are somewhat overwhelmed at the moment for what I hope are obvious reasons. You need to persevere, for Live chat keep refreshing the page. I tested just now and managed to get through after a few goes, around 40 seconds. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi
Some, hopefully relevant, contact details....
https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

If you’re an existing TalkTalk customer, and you’d like to speak to someone about your account and billing, moving house, to get some technical support, or make a complaint,
call TalkTalk on 0345 172 0088 – it’s free if you call from a TalkTalk landline,
or alternatively 0345 172 0046 – it’s free if you call from a TalkTalk landline.

OCE_Chris
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Frustratedfromluton,

How are you getting on? If you still need assistance please let us know, we'll be happy to help

Chris