Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

have to refresh browser all the time to view webpages

6 REPLIES 6
cls111
First Timer
I have a problem with my internet? when I click on a link for a webpage or just anything it takes ages to load, if at all, I have to click to go back and re-click on the link then it seems to load after a while.
This happens on every device in the house, even visitors devices. If I change to mobile data all loads up straight away.
Talk talk have tested the line and router and apparently all is fine!!!. If I do a speed test the speeds are fine. I have been going back and forth with talk talk for months now and they cannot seem to fix the problem, any body have any ideas? 
cls111
First Timer
Community Team

Hi cls111,

I'm sorry for the delay in responding. Just to confirm, which router are you using? (make and model)

Thanks

cls111
First Timer

Hi,

Its a TalkTalk Wi-Fi Hub, Sagemcom

Is this the info you need?

Community Team

Hi cls111,

Thank you for confirming this. Does this also happen on wired devices?

Thanks

cls111
First Timer

Hello,

Yes this happens with both wired devices and devices using the wifi.

When the engineer was here to check the issue, he tested it with a device hard wired and a device on the wifi and told me that there was an issue and that is was with at the exchange/cabinet and he would refer it to BT Open Reach but for some reason he told TalkTalk that there was no issue!!

Community Team

Hi cls111,

Thanks for confirming this. I've run a test on the line which hasn't detected a fault and the connection stats look ok.

We're currently looking into a possible issue with the wifi hub and slow loading web pages, however we've not been able to pinpoint the issue as not everyone is affected and we haven't been able to replicate this ourselves. Have you ever tested with a different router? If not then please let us know and we can arrange to send a replacement router (HG633) for testing purposes to see how this compares.

Thanks