cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Box noise

Andi601
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

A grinding noise has now gone to the same noise and no channels available then a black screen. Guessing its the same as others have posted in here but mine has died .

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Andi

Did our colleagues help with this when you called, or do you require my assistance ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Thanks,  I have tried calling talktalk just now, if I want to purchase or swap then they will talk otherwise I wait . Have a good boxing day, andi 

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 6

I have asked one of TalkTalk's support to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday) excluding Bank Holidays, but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre on 0345 172 0088. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

Andi601
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Thanks for your reply it's the TV box which reads netgem 

N7950-t2c-8-Ab2 it's the rounded corner and 40mm high .

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

Are you talking about your router or a TV Box? Please specify the make & model of the box that is making this noise.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes