cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Contract renewal broken, chat broken.

tt_com_user
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

When I try to renew my contract the price is not displayed correctly, this is not my issue though (but maybe the cause) as I know the price from the side bar. When I proceed, agree to terms etc. and go to renew I am taken to an error page stating:

"Sorry, something went wrong

Please try again later.

To manage your current package visit My Account or see your latest offers here. You can chat online now to one of our experts, or call 0800 049 1424"

Well chat doesn't work either because all that does is say:

"Go back to the previous page or log in to continue your conversation."

Well I have tried that, tried turning off ad-blocker, tried a different browser, tried on my phone, laptop etc. Nothing, always the same error message.

Screenshots of all issues attached.

Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 12.17.37.pngScreenshot 2024-01-31 at 12.31.32.pngScreenshot 2024-01-31 at 12.31.52.png
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi tt_com_user

Sorry that you are having problems

Best option would be to call the loyalty team on 03451720088 They will be able to help you.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused 

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Have you tried calling?

Ask for the loyalty team. They hold the best prices and it's worth the call.

I can't answer your other queries, but as said the best prices can usually be obtained via the phone.

Try phoning 0345 172 0088

Opening Hours can be found here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529#

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes