cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Devices connected to wifi but no internet connection from the router

Dot31
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Hi, 

Since I’ve joined you last year in December I’ve got only problems. For the past 2 months I hoped that I will not need to contact you again and things will get back to normal. 3 complaints logged since December. 3 openreach visits in the past and I already have a new modem ( white openreach one). For the past 2 weeks my phones and tablets are showing as connected to wifi but is no internet coming to them from the router. I did reset the modem and the router plenty of times but it didn’t solve the problem . I’m monitoring as well my network to see if is congestedIS NOT. I’ve changed the channels as well in the hope that I will not have to reconnect each time I don’t have internet to my devices. 

IMG_5826.jpeg

 Network quality is alright, No faults on the line neither. I don’t have issues with speed dropping like I had in the past. 

Looks like your router broke down like my previous modem. Can someone help me with a replacement? 

Dan
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Daniel

No problem. Please let us know how you get on 🙂

geraint12a - Please can you create a new topic on the Community, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi Debbie, 

Thank you for that. Hopefully this will solve the issue. 

Hope you have a great day 

Kind regards, 

Daniel

Dan

Message 3 of 6

Please start your own thread, @geraint12a and, also, complete your community profile details. 

Staff only respond to the original poster. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

geraint12a
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Been having the same issue. I seem to be getting nowhere with customer support. I seem to be going around in circles.

I would love a new router to try also if at all possible.

Thanks for any help.

Geraint 

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi Dot31

I'm sorry to hear this.

I've ordered a replacement router, please allow 48hrs for this to arrive.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Debbie