FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre 65 Welcome Pack not received and online help chat not too helpful.

jmacewan
Participant
Message 4 of 4

My Fibre 65 order is due to go live today but I have not received a Welcome Pack.

I was notified by text on the 18th October that my Welcome Pack would arrive shortly but no sign of it and I have received no further communication in anyway by text, email etc. about this.

Used the online chat help today and was told my Welcome Pack was sent out on the 16th October and it seemed as if the person I was chatting to was accusing me of lying about not receiving it!

They ended their 'help' by telling me they couldn't do anything about and I would have to wait until my go live date had passed before taking things further with Customer Services.

Anyone tell me what it is in the pack? I already have a TalkTalk router for my current Broadband, will that do the job ok?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

Your current router will work fine so no need for a new router.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

jmacewan
Participant
Message 2 of 4

Thanks, so the old router will work ok and no need to have a different model? The setup pages talk about a Super Router?

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi

The welcome pack is just a letter and not really required.

The router is what you need for when the connection goes live 🙂

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes