FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre with TV box

Diane
Super Duper Contributor
Message 85 of 85

Hi, I wonder if you can helpl I am not sure if I am on the correct help service or whether it should be the TV service.

I renewed my contract in November and was upgraded to fibre as it was a better deal than the noral unlimited broadband. The engineer has stated (via the Billing service of the forum) that there is a fault on the line. I dobn't have any problem with the computer and am happy with the speeds etc. but my engineer cannot get the extenders to link together to connect the new box which I have purchased from yourselves in order to be able to record.. He has tested them with others which still did not link and feels it might be the router (which unfortunately is not his forte).

I have an Hg663 router. All the lights bar the TV light are working. Anything you can suggest please?  I have been in touch with Arne in billing if you need any further information about the engineer! He has offered another to come but I do not feel inclined to pay. I do need to reply to Arne to either have an engineer or close the ticket!

0 Likes
84 REPLIES 84

Diane
Super Duper Contributor
Message 21 of 85

Hi there,

Well well, I went out this morning and there it was gone.  All filled in and grass replaced.

Hopefully work all done and presume they will let you know.

Thanks for your help.  I gather you can check the line again and make sure all is ok.

Diane

0 Likes

Message 22 of 85

Hi Diane,

Is the hole covered up/cordoned off? If the hole has been dug then hopefully it won't take too long for the engineers to complete the required work.

Thanks

0 Likes

Diane
Super Duper Contributor
Message 23 of 85

Ok thanks will do! Hope the hole doesn't sit for a month though!!!?

0 Likes

Message 24 of 85

Hi Diane,

Thanks for the update. If it hasn't been resolved by this date then please can you bump your thread again and we can chase for a further update.

Thanks

0 Likes

Diane
Super Duper Contributor
Message 25 of 85

Hello,

Hole in the road but noone working today!

Will your network team let you/me know when it has been corrected?

or shall I still bump on the 28th Feb.

Diane

0 Likes

Message 26 of 85

Hi Diane,

Thanks for the update. Once the work has been completed/fault closed then BTOR will update the ticket back to our Network Team.

Thanks

0 Likes

Diane
Super Duper Contributor
Message 27 of 85

Hi again,

Just to let you know that Open Reach are digging up the road just along from us so presumably they may be doing something. Whether it is this issue, not sure, but just to keep you informed.

Do they let you know when work has been completed at all?

Many thanks for your 'bumping' for me.

Diane

0 Likes

Message 28 of 85

Hi Diane,

Apologies for the confusion, please can you bump the thread again on this date and we can re-check with our Network Team for a further update.

Thanks

0 Likes

Diane
Super Duper Contributor
Message 29 of 85

Hi again,

just to confirm whether you want a 'bump' on the 28th Feb or will you chase?

Cheers,

Diane

0 Likes

Message 30 of 85

Hi Diane,

Ok thanks for letting me know.

Thanks

0 Likes

Diane
Super Duper Contributor
Message 31 of 85
27.20/11.65 by a speed checker if that helps
0 Likes

Diane
Super Duper Contributor
Message 32 of 85

Yes I do, apparently it's just that I don't have as fast as I should I am told. 

Diane

0 Likes

Message 33 of 85

Hi Diane,

Apologies, we'll need to check back on this date. Just to confirm, you do have a working broadband and voice service at the moment?

Thanks

0 Likes

Diane
Super Duper Contributor
Message 34 of 85

Thanks Michelle,

Hey ho, will they let us know or is it for 'us' to keep chasing?

Diane

0 Likes

Message 35 of 85

Hi Diane,

I've received an update back to advise that the fault is still under investigation with BTOR for the cabling and jointing work to be completed and the next review date is the 28/02.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 36 of 85

Hi Diane,

Thanks for bumping your thread. I've requested an update now and I'll let you know as soon as I hear back.

Thanks

0 Likes

Diane
Super Duper Contributor
Message 37 of 85

Hello Michelle,

Just 'bumping' on the 22nd as requested.

Diane

0 Likes

Message 38 of 85
0 Likes

Diane
Super Duper Contributor
Message 39 of 85

Yep, sure will!

0 Likes

Message 40 of 85

Hi Diane,

Please could you bump your thread again on this date and we can contact our Network Team for a further update.

Thanks

0 Likes