FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fttp

badgerz
Chatterbox
Message 7 of 7

Hi can anyone please confirm or deny that talk talk won't offer http to existing Customers please. Http availability Check is finally saying that BT does ultra in my area and SKY and TALKTALK both offer fiber 500. However talk talk customer service first said it wasn't available yet and when quizzed he said it's not available to ALL OUR CUSTOMERS YET. this leads me to believe if I cancel and go somewhere else I'll get it. Thanks 

badgerz
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

@richardwales54 

Just keep checking you online account for availability seems to be the stock answer from staff.

However as TT do not offer Future Fibre with any sort of phone service, I have yet to see a report of a forum member who has been offered the switch and ditched their landline.

I am very willing to be proved wrong.

TT seem to be offering it to new customers though....

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

About a month ago, OR fitted FTTP box (manifold?) to the phone/power pole opposite our home, any rule of thumb as to how long before I can switch to it from FTTC?

Stay healthy
0 Likes

SocialTeamBecky
Support Team
Message 3 of 7

Apologies for any confusion, for any questions around Future Fibre (offered over the Openreach network), our dedicated team can be reached on 0800 049 6253. The availability checker for Future Fibre can be found here.

To clarify, the number in my previous message is for UFO services.

Thanks,

Becky

Message 4 of 7

@SocialTeamBecky 

There are now (confusingly) two full FTTP offerings.

One is TT's own standalone offering UFO in the York and other areas.

The other is FUTURE FIBRE which uses the BT network.

Could you please clarify if the team on that number you have given are dealing with BOTH products or just the UFO service.

0 Likes

SocialTeamBecky
Support Team
Message 5 of 7

Hi badgerz,

I'm sorry if UFO isn't available in your area just yet, we'd recommend to keep checking availability here. You can also reach the FibreNation Team on 0800 542 8073 if you have any questions about availability and the network itself; they're available between 8am and 8pm daily. 

Thanks,

Becky

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Hi @badgerz no problems being offered it here, try customer loyalty

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.