FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set up my IP addresses

tsolovl
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Hello, I have 4 static IPs but I don't know how to do the set-up. I talked with the support but they didn't help me. There are no manuals or instructions about it. I currently have one of the IPs in use. The router is Fast 5364-3.T8. I'm a business customer and expected more support from Talktalk. Any advice is will be appreciated.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 5

Hi tsolovl,

I'm really sorry but you would need to speak to business support about this, I'm afraid this isn't something that we can help with, apologies again for any inconvenience. 

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

I've been there, and the support is useless. I will terminate the contract and will go for another provider. There are too many issues: I had to wait two months, now low speed, slow support... Static IPs are very important to me, and I remember my conversation with the sales team. They said: ask our tech support, and they will help you...  And the tech support now: we can't help you 🤔. I don't know how they have so many good reviews on Trustpilot.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 5

This Community is not able to support business customers, @tsolovl.

The support for your service is offered through these pages:

https://www.talktalkbusiness.co.uk/myaccount2/

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

martswain
Philosopher
Message 4 of 5

@tsolovl  these boards do not support business customers.

The router may be running different firmware on a business contract so even if an expert customer is willing to advise you, that could make things difficult.