FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet drop

leecarey
Popular Poster
Message 10 of 10

Hi all, my internet goes around the same time every day between 15.30 and 16.00 not sure why, using hg635 router  can take a while to come back on 

Regards 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi Lee

Would you like me to send a replacement router for testing?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

All devices drop, 

Cheers lee

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi leecarey

Does WIFI drop on all devices?

Would you like to try a replacement router?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10
Different problem from last year

Cheers
0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi all narrowed it down its its  the WiFi that drops out randomly done it loads today

Cheers  

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Hi Lee,

Is everything still ok ?

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hi ady

I have got 2 other routers, but they were unreliable , so I went back to my old hg635, seems to be ok at the moment 

Cheers lee

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 8 of 10

Hi leecarey, I've run a couple of line tests and they're both clear and show your connection is good. Is your router connected to a power socket or a multi gang with other devices? Have you got another router you can test with? 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 9 of 10

Hi @leecarey your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear during tomorrow. Is this a continuation of your problem from last year? 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.