FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet and no fix offered!

temooriqbal
Participant
Message 30 of 30

Woke up this morning to a flashing orange light on the router. Ran a connection test - said there was a problem, but then offered no solution! This is unacceptable - talktalk will be losing a long-term customer if they can't fix this. Can someone contact me to help asap?

0 Likes
29 REPLIES 29

Message 21 of 30

Just one socket, and only the router connected

0 Likes

Message 22 of 30

OK thanks. How many telephone sockets do you have, do you have anything connected to your telephone socket(s) in addition to your router?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 23 of 30

I don't have a landline phone - this has never been a problem before. The router is flashing orange, but the connection test said 'your connection looks normal'. Please either advise what to do, repair the connection remotely, or send someone out asap today!

0 Likes

Message 24 of 30

I don't have a landline phone! I only have the phone line because it was a mandatory requirement for getting internet with talktalk at the time I registered

0 Likes

Message 25 of 30

OK thanks. Could you check your telephone line and let me know if there's a dial tone

Chris

0 Likes

Message 26 of 30

Done, I've added that as my alternative contact number

0 Likes

Message 27 of 30

Thanks for updating your profile but could you also please add your TalkTalk landline telephone number so that we can locate you on our systems

Chris

0 Likes

Message 28 of 30

Done! Please let me know what to do next

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 29 of 30

Hi temooriqbal,

If you'd like assistance can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes