cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

SSL Security Certificate

Duncan156
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 9 of 9

Since the weekend we have been unable to access certain websites, so far these include

Facebook, Scrabble Go, Pinterest and a farm game.  None of them appear to have a valid certificate and the message we get is unable to secure connection to the server.  I can access most when not connected to the home network so must be a set up issue/extension problem just cant seem to fix

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi

Can you log into my account - https://myaccount.talktalk.co.uk/

Check your homesafe settings to see if any are turned on, such as Kids safe etc 

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Wifi across all devices, iMac, macbook, iPad, iPhone. Can access in private mode only

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi

Is this on a single device or all devices.  Is this happening on a device directly connected wired or wireless to the router ?

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Was working for acouple of days but today the certificates gone again so no access.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

All other websites that we access or search open no problem, just these individual ones. Facebook, Pinterest, Scrabble Go, farm game, So cant see why if only these there would be a homeset up issue. We did have a couple of days where they statred showing the certificate again but today all down again. No change to set up. 

0 Likes

Duncan156
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 6 of 9

Thought it had but down again today

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 9

Hi

Can you be a bit more descriptive about your home setup / network, and the device and connection method that is throwing this error ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

Hi @Duncan156 your post has been escalated, is this still an issue? 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes