FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPN Azure Client

Sparkiie121
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

Hi there, I start working from home on the 25/04/22 and have been trying to set up everything on my desktop but one thing I can't sort out is connecting to the vpn as this is required for this job, so I've googled this situation and come across a lot of people having the same issue. I pay my bills and just renewed my contract with you guys so why am i not getting everything out of your service? Please help as I can't lose my job because of this!

FAST5364-3.T8 Is what I have and I have read that you update FW and it should be work please let me know I need it done ASAP

I.mahmood
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Divsec
Community Star
Message 2 of 8

Hi @Sparkiie121 how's that for service from super Debbie @Debbie-TalkTalk 

Good luck with the home working, and echoing Debbie please do let us know how you get on.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.

Message 3 of 8

Hi Sparkiie121

All updated 🙂

Please can you retest and let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Debbie

Message 4 of 8

Hi @Debbie-TalkTalk now would be great as I need to log in for 9am, thanks

I.mahmood

Message 5 of 8

Hi Sparkiie121

Apologies for this.

I will need to make a change to your router firmware. When would be the best time for me to do this?

We advise to leave the router switched on without being rebooted whilst we update the firmware. This should take no longer than 15 minutes to update.

Thanks

Debbie

Message 6 of 8

Oh okay il wait till tomorrow hopefully it gets sorted and yeah I have updated it with my landline number, thanks @Divsec 

I.mahmood

Divsec
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

Hi @Sparkiie121 the team are not here till tomorrow  so sadly nothing can be done here to help you. 😢 

Please update your community profile to include your landline phone number so that your account can be identified. 

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.