FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is Support? No chat no phone assistance?

JoSolinas
Team Player
Message 44 of 44

I have just bought Fibre35 but have not received the router.

Is my router too old for the new speed? The email says I will receive a new router but I can't talk or chat to anyone.

Where do I turn?

0 Likes
43 REPLIES 43

Message 1 of 44

Hi JoSolinas,

I've passed this over to our CEO's Office and asked them to contact your as soon as possible after 6pm, apologies for the delay

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 44

There is a link to the Complaints Code at the bottom of every page.

Message 3 of 44

Can somebody let me have an email address for complaints with Talk Talk?

I don't want to spend another hour with the chat, repeating the whole list of issues only to be promised something that won't be kept again.

Do they have an email address for customer service or complaints, can someone let me have it please?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 44

I have already spent an hour x2 with people on chat they could not help and got a manager to call me during the week, this never happened.

I am nervous to spend another hour on the chat, explaining it all for another hour and then still get nothing.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 44

@JoSolinas wrote:

Seriously? Nobody works evening or weekends?

The OCEs (staff on this forum) don't work evenings and weekends.

"Normal" phone and chat support is available during the opening hours I (and others) posted a link to previously on this thread.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 44
I have just checked and I had already replied to Chris on a private message here last Saturday asking for assistance, it's been a week and nothing really, just this reply on the public chat?

They don't work evening and weekends at all? This is crazy. I cannot possibly spend an hour on the phone during office hours, my job is crazy busy and I can't afford to lose it over this.

Seriously? Nobody works evening or weekends?
0 Likes

Message 7 of 44

@JoSolinas wrote:

Hi Chris,

I am truly in disbelief, how can they miss the call altogether after all the mess I am expecting them to fix in the first place. Appalling.

I am free to talk this evening and this weekend anytime. I just cannot take any call during office hours, is this too much to ask I wonder?

Can someone contact me asap, I don't want to wait weeks and weeks and be charged so much again next month, I want to put my account right straight away.

Please.

Hi

Staff will not be here untill Monday.

Regards

0 Likes

Message 8 of 44

Hi Chris,

I am truly in disbelief, how can they miss the call altogether after all the mess I am expecting them to fix in the first place. Appalling.

I am free to talk this evening and this weekend anytime. I just cannot take any call during office hours, is this too much to ask I wonder?

Can someone contact me asap, I don't want to wait weeks and weeks and be charged so much again next month, I want to put my account right straight away.

Please.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 44

Hi JoSolinas,

I'm really sorry about this. I can request that someone calls you after 6pm or if more convenient I can ask them to contact you by email, which would you prefer?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 10 of 44

It's getting worse, it's getting worse.

Yesterday I received a sms telling me my complaint is now with a manager who will call me next day at 12-14.00. I went on the chat saying that I absolutely cannot take the call during the day as it's too busy. I asked for the call to be moved to 6pm. I was told no problem. Well guess what......no call was made to me....not at 12 not at 14:00 not at 6pm.

Talk Talk what are you doing?

The promise is on a chat transcript I have in my inbox.

What now then?

I had also received an email from someone named Bongiwe Kunene on 19th March, I replied the very next day 20th March with my details of the complaint. Not heard from him ever again.

Is it going to be a month before anybody will actually look into my case, call me when I can talk and put my bill right? Will you ever? How many months of wrong billing are you planning to apply before I go mental?

Can a manager seriously take my complaint and provide some sense to this?

Please.

0 Likes

Message 11 of 44
@philipjacobs87

It was only because another member suggested I switch the router off for 30 minutes that my speed suddenly changed from 10 to 37mbps....for a whole week I was waiting for the new router as the letter said......Talk Talk did not think of advising me of this? But they are quick to charge me more money than they should.

0 Likes

Message 12 of 44

Hi @philipjacobs87,

For the staff here to be able to help, you would need to start your own topic with your query, as the staff here can only help one customer per topic.

If you have upgraded from TalkTalk ADSL to Fibre then your would only be sent a new router if the existing one you had didn't support fibre.

philipjacobs87
First Timer
Message 13 of 44

I’m having the same issue. I have upgrade to fibre 35 but am yet to receive the new router. Can someone please advise? Many thanks 

Message 14 of 44

This is what it looks like and as you can see green on top right the ad blocker has been disabled....

JoSolinas_0-1616529173642.png

0 Likes

Message 15 of 44

I managed to speak to someone on the phone team, she said she needs to speak to her manager and will call me tomorrow. It was really difficult to get some service frankly, I had to insist on a specific time and finally got her to agree at 11am, at one point she even said "if you won't answer I won't be able to assist further" what sort of service is this.....I am appalled.

I hope I will be able to take her call tomorrow, I work during the day and it's very busy, why can't they just help in the evening, too many problems......

0 Likes

Message 16 of 44

Chat available for me right now.

If they were closed you would get a grey "chat offline" button

When open you get purple "chat busy" or blue "chat now"

If you don't see any button the issue is probably with your internet browser - Try a different one or check ad/pop-up blocker settings etc.

0 Likes

Message 17 of 44

Hi Debbie, I am trying now but I can find the chat button on.

Are they off already?

I was already charged the full amount out of my bank account!!!!! :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

I am not happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes

Message 18 of 44

Hi JoSolinas

I'm sorry for the delay.

Have you spoken with our Live Chat Team since your last post?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 19 of 44

?

0 Likes

Message 20 of 44

Thank you @Gliwmaeden2 I will try tomorrow.