FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Hub Dead - replacement?

jamch
Popular Poster
Message 5 of 5

Yesterday I woke up with no Internet or Wifi connection.

After a a long day at work I got home to troubleshooting and after an hour or so regained connection using an old bt openreach modem so I’m back online and everything’s working line wise.

The WiFi hub looks to be stuck in a boot loop. It will flash orange (like it’s booting up) you’ll see it turn into the white/orange flash for a few seconds before switching off completely and returning back to orange again and it loops like this forever.

I have tried resetting the whole thing with a pin in the reset hole but still remains the same.

Is there a way to order a replacement? Although I’m back using the openreach modem using the hub fits in with my setup better.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5
0 Likes

jamch
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 5

Perfect, many thanks @Debbie-TalkTalk I’ll report back once it’s been received.

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi jamch

I'm sorry to hear this.

I have ordered a replacement router and a returns bag for your current router.

Please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive. Let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Debbie

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @jamch,

When you reset it did you ensure you held the pin in for over 10 seconds, otherwise it will not have done a full factory reset.

If you have done that and it is still not working then the staff here will be able to help, if they think the router is faulty they will be able to arrange a replacement for you, they will hopefully respond to this post tomorrow.