FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi keeps dropping out daily then saying no Internet access..

SyAdams
Participant
Message 5 of 5

Can just be watching netflix or on phone and connection will just stop still have WiFi signal but no Internet access. Happens everyday usually afternoon time 3/4times daily after 10/15mins will come back on. Some times light stays white sometimes flashing orange white before reconnecting. Have tryed changing channels to auto but no luck. Have the 150 mbs service with the sagemcom router. and expected better starting to regret signing up. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Closing as duplicate thread, I have posted on your other topic on the Community.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi @SyAdams,

@Debbie-TalkTalk replied to your original topic yesterday. She may well be able to arrange a replacement router for you to test with if you do not have another router than you can use. The staff here won't be back until next week now, but if you can reply to that post then they should be able to help further next week.

Message 3 of 5

Respect that but now dsl light is staying on but WiFi is dropping constantly.. 3 times already today! 

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Duplicate post, please see https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Fibre-Broadband/Every-day-my-router-just-go-s-off-and-flashes-or...

@SyAdams, the staff will reply to your original topic, there is no need to post again as they work through topics in order, so they will get to your original one first. If you need help sooner then you could try to live chat or phoning up as mentioned in my reply to your original post.

0 Likes