FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

renewing contract on fibre 35

andrew66
Conversation Starter
Message 6 of 6

for those trying to renew their fibre 35 contract with a good deal over the phone with TT it is no longer possible to do this as they just try and sell the fibre 150 and will not renew your old deal, i am now having to move 1 of my TT lines to plusnet to get fibre 35 at a reasonable price and it looks like i will have the same problem in 6 months with the other line but at least i know not to bother ringing TT next time.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

hosay299
Philosopher
Message 1 of 6

@Arne-TalkTalk @andrew66 i only went with the offer a fixed for 2 years no yearly prices rises and the speed is better even i do not use a lot of it at times and also to get calls in as well is great.

see what they offer u but i am sure the 35 fibre is not a fixed priced locked one. 

Hope that help Regards Joe
If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi andrew66

Sorry that you are having problems. 

Have you tried to renew via My Account, It will add the TV charge, but we can remove that once its live. As ferguson has mentioned you can decline the offer of 150 and demand to stay on Fibre35. 

Regards

andrew66
Conversation Starter
Message 3 of 6

currently paying £23 for fibre 35 + inclusive calls, that line is only used for general browsing and some video calls so its good enough.

hosay299
Philosopher
Message 4 of 6

@andrew66 i have took the 150 deal up as free calls and high speed fixed for 2 years no price increases 

what are u paying now and what for 

also what are u after is what most people should think what do they need as why pay for things when u do not use it.

Hope that help Regards Joe
If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

I know that there may be pressure to upgrade at times, but surely you can just politely decline and insist on renewing your current package as it is? 

0 Likes