FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

speed to device too por ( less than 2 mbps download)

Leslie Reyes
First Timer
Message 9 of 9

We've got the faster fibre broadband, but the speed to device is really slow. I really need this fixed as soon as posible as we work from home, I have tried everything to fix this but it's not working. I need your help please.

Thank you!

xd.PNG

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Morning,

Thank you. I've re-checked the connection stats now and I can see that this has been raised to Openreach for investigation. Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Yes, I’ve done it now, let me know if something changes. 

Thank you

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Morning,

Ok. Does your main socket have a test socket? If it does then would it be possible to connect the microfilter and router at the test socket so we can re-run the line test again please. If the line test is still detecting the same fault following this then we can pass this over to Openreach for further investigation.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Hi

I don't have any problems with that I don't use a landline as I've never had it installed.

Thank you

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 9

Hi Leslie,

I've run a test on the line now which has detected a potential voice fault. Just to confirm, are you experiencing any issues with the voice service such as noise on the line or no dial tone? Does your main socket also have a test socket?

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 6 of 9

Your thread is in the queue for attention, @Leslie Reyes, and should get a reply tomorrow. 

If you need guidance sooner, Chat is available until 9pm tonight from the link on this page:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-live-chat-team/ta-p/2230529

I have removed your duplicate post from the workflow to avoid unnecessary work for staff.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Leslie Reyes
First Timer
Message 7 of 9

Done. Thank you!

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 8 of 9

Please add your Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details, @Leslie Reyes.

Staff will use this to identify your account. 

Please go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Staff reply during the day, Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes