cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Broadband activation date switched

TheMatlockFan
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

Hello, I recently joined TalkTalk and although, I was originally told my activation date was the 22nd, I then recieved an email from Openreach saying that they will be coming out on the 26th of this month.

TalkTalk confirmed via live chat this is now the actual activation date despite it not showing as such on my account but my current ISP Sky emailed me to say it is set to stop my service on the 22nd.

What I'm wanting to know, is will my service with Sky continue until the 26th now as that's the activation date given or will I be without Internet for four days?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

TheMatlockFan
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 8

No worries at all.

I appreciate your help with this matter.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi @TheMatlockFan

The switch date has been confirm now as the 26th.

Sorry for the confusion. 

0 Likes

TheMatlockFan
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 8

All sorted with Sky, however my talktalk account still says the 22nd and not the 26th, can this be looked into and double confirmation that the 26th is correct?

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8
0 Likes

TheMatlockFan
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 8

It's the Full Fibre 900 deal which I don't believe has a landline.

The chap on the Live Chat was pretty sure it should stay active until they activate the TalkTalk Broadband.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

If we are transferring your landline number to us, it should remain active, if you call your current provider they will see the delay or be able to extend the connection to the new date.

0 Likes