cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Complaint again!!!!!

DaveRobinson79
Participant
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

I had my broadband installed on the 30th March, it took a week to get an Internet connection. I woke up this morning and my modem is showing all green lights but my router is red. I have tried turning them off for 5 minutes and back on again and this hasn’t resolved the issue.

I don’t get a phone signal in my apartment which makes contacting you difficult.

I can’t work from home because of this, I have had to request a days days annual leave tomorrow or I would lose my job I may still lose my job if I can’t get the time off. you’re always closed by the time I get home from work. 

This shouldn’t be happening, there is no fault I was told today so why can’t you resolve the issue. 

I am so *@#][!![]'#[@#]!* off with Talk Talk now, I wish I had paid the extra to go to virgin media, never had any issues with them in all the years I had them in my previous property.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi DaveRobinson79

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can provide an update on this issue.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

With all due respect Michelle I raised this as a fault as soon as it happened yesterday. I was then told it wasn’t a fault on live chat and that I had cancelled my service, then I got told it was something that had expired at midnight but had been set back up. I cannot wait 2-3 days for an answer, I need this sorting as a matter of urgency.

it is costing me money, I have had to waste annual leave on 3 days already after install when I didn’t have internet and now this has happened. 

Nobody seems to be able to tell me exactly what the issue is, I’m completely in the dark and I’m very dissatisfied with the responses I get from Talk Talk.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Morning,

Thanks for confirming. I've asked our Faults Team to take a look and we will post back as soon as we receive an update.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

I have just plugged my PS5 direct into the ONT and it doesn’t work from there

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Hi Michelle 

i spoke to somebody called Liam on live chat yesterday morning but I had left for work, he said it was to do with something that had expired at midnight yesterday but this had been set back up, is there anything in notes? what’s an ONT?

I can’t get the day off work, I have to log on in work by 10am from home, so I need this sorting by then.

Thanks

Dave

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this. Can I confirm, does the connection work if you remove the router and connect directly at the ONT? Have you also tried powering down the ONT and router for a full 30 minutes and then retested this again?

Thanks

0 Likes