cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Email contact

Pretzel40k
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I am trying to contact talktalk but as I am working night shifts - and so sleeping during the day - I cannot phone or use live chat.

Is there an email address I can use?

I am looking to renew my contract rather than change providers but new users get better prices...

5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

bigkenny if there  is an issue please start your own topic an we can look into it.

0 Likes

bigkenny
Enlightened One
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

Its amazing your an ISP and its about a service thats in use 24/7 but you forget the back bone of this country has to work nights and weekends but you lot at TT seem to think a 3 day week is still with us from the 1970`s. Wake up you work for us so WORK we pay your wages!! Christ what a damn joke you expect us to work around your hours!!

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi Pretzel40k

Sorry that you are unhappy. 

Renewal deals cannot be done via email as the process requires you to accept the Autosign documents as part of sales compliance,  so they only options are phone/live chat or via My Account.

Apologies that it is inconvenient for you.

0 Likes

Pretzel40k
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Thanks.

I am aware of their opening times but between work, travel and sleep it leaves me very little time. My only time long enough to accomplish anything would be 6.30-7.30am or 10-11pm. I'm fairly rushed off my feet other than that.

Never mind. Another customer lost because of a lack of an email address and terrible renewal pricing.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

There's not an email address that could help with this, @Pretzel40k.

But if you check opening hours, you'll see that Chat is open live on weekdays till 9pm, so up to 12 hours.

It can take a ridiculous amount of time, but you should find there's a  margin of opportunity there.

Over the phone: 9am - 7pm on weekdays, till 6pm Saturdays, NOT open for this on Sundays.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes