cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

'FULL FIBRE 65 VOIP' ORDER - Status of WiFi Hub 2 order?

aa2000
Enlightened One
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 20 of 20

Hi OCE's

I am due to upgrade to FF65VOIP, with Openreach installation this Thursday morning 05 September. 

On contacting Full Fibre Order Management today, I was informed that the WiFi Hub 2 router I am due to receive was for some unknown reason,  not showing on your system.   The lady I spoke to, called 'Mira', promised that she would arrange for the router to be despatched but that this might take up to 48 hours, which means it might arrive after Openreach have completed their installation.   I would be grateful if the delivery could be expedited, so that it reaches me, as promised when I made the order, ahead of the installation.  Very many thanks. 

0 Likes
19 REPLIES 19

Message 1 of 20
0 Likes

Message 2 of 20

Will do, thanks Debbie. 

Message 3 of 20

Hi @aa2000 

No problem 🙂

My Account may take a couple of days to update to reflect the changes.

If My Account hasn't updated by Tuesday then please can you post in the Billing section and my colleague Arne can take a look for you.

Thanks

Debbie

Message 4 of 20

Marvellous, thanks @Debbie-TalkTalk .

I have a question about 'My Account' which so far isn't showing the new Full Fibre account details since my upgrade yesterday morning. Shall I post that into Billing? 

Message 5 of 20

HI @aa2000 

The router firmware has now been updated to the latest version.

Thanks

Debbie

Message 6 of 20

Hi @aa2000 

That's great, thanks for letting us know 🙂

I will start your firmware update now and I will post back shortly to confirm once it's completed.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 20

Hi OCE's

The WiFi Hub 2 router eventually reached me this morning, a day later than scheduled as Yodel could not find my address yesterday.  Their driver, a pleasant chap, apologised profusely to me today, which was a nice touch I thought  🙂

The Hub currently has version SG4K100174 firmware, so would be very grateful if the latest version could be downloaded. 

Many thanks! 

Message 8 of 20
0 Likes

Message 9 of 20

Ok, thank you @Chris-TalkTalk .  Will let you know when it arrives. 

0 Likes

Message 10 of 20

It's showing that it was dispatched yesterday on our systems, it may just be that it hasn't updated on Yodel website yet

Chris

0 Likes

Message 11 of 20

Thanks @Chris-TalkTalk , appreciate your help with the tracking number.  I've checked and status is still showing 'with sender' which in terms of customer experience, I have to say is disappointing considering I was promised by the FF Order Management lady early yesterday afternoon that she would personally request that order dispatch be prioritised.  It's a pity that TT, having known for weeks about this order, failed with the basic operation of ensuring a piece of vital equipment is sent out on time and as promised.  Had I not called in to TT yesterday, a Hub was not even due to be sent at all.

0 Likes

Message 12 of 20

Hi aa2000,

I've PM'd you the tracking number (yes it's Yodel)

Chris

0 Likes

Message 13 of 20

Hi @Michelle-TalkTalk , I'm guessing the delivery courier is Yodel, is there a tracking number?  Thank you.

0 Likes

Message 14 of 20

Morning,

I can see that the router has been ordered so you should hopefully receive this today or tomorrow as it usually takes around 48hrs to arrive.

Thanks

Michelle

Message 15 of 20

Hi @Karl-TalkTalk / OCE's

Although the Full Fibre Order Management representative also promised me that I would receive tracking communications for yesterday's WiFi Hub 2 order, I have not received any.  I would be grateful if you could please check that order has indeed been processed and that the hub is actually on its way.  Many thanks. 

0 Likes

Message 16 of 20

Hi

Yes, that router will work with full fibre.  The Voip side is done on our systems so will work when the new router is connected and a phone connected to the router.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 17 of 20

Thanks @Karl-TalkTalk , it's a FAST 5364, so the internet side of things should at least be seen to work on Thursday.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 18 of 20

Hi

As ferguson advises, we can't expedite the delivery any more than has been, when a router order is placed we usually see a delivery around 24-48hrs, so it could well arrive in time.

Out of interest, what router do you have now ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 19 of 20

I doubt if delivery can be speeded up. Which router do you have presently? If it is fairly recent Hub with a WAN port then it will work in the meantime, save for the ability to connect your phone up of course. TalkTalk are usually fairly reliable with their deliveries, so the new Hub may well turn up in time anyway.