cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Fibre 150

Caitlinanne123
Team Player
Private Message
Message 44 of 44

Since upgrading my broadband to the Amazon echo route fibre 150 I have had AWFUL connection it always drops. It doesn’t reach to the back of my house. I work from home and it’s ridiculous having such an unstable connection. My speed on contract states ( estimated download speed between 150.0 Mbps and 153.0 Mbps with a minimum guaranteed download speed of 120.0 Mbps and upload speed of 30.0 Mbp) 

but all it’s been is the same from my old contract 65mps download and upload is 19. I am paying extra for absolutely nothing had such a terrible experience and I won’t be paying my bill if this carries on. Any suggestions cause they’re useless on the phone talking to talktalk! ? Thanks 

43 REPLIES 43

Message 1 of 44

Sorry, I don't have a time scale at the moment, I'll let you know when I have any more information 

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 44

Awful service will be looking on moving to sky at this rate. Do you have a time scale asap please 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 44

Hopefully it won't be to long, apologies for any inconvenience. I'll let you know as soon as I have any more information

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 44

How long until they reply to you my manager isn’t happy that I can’t work as the time off records are on red zone as it is! Thanks 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 44

OK thanks. I'll raised this to our Future Fibre team as a fault. I'll let you know when I receive an update or they may contact you directly

Chris

0 Likes

Message 6 of 44

Yes I’ve tried that and it still won’t work 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 44

OK thanks. Do you have a device that you can connect directly to the ONT by Ethernet cable bypassing the eero?

0 Likes

Message 8 of 44

It won’t let me and I’ve already had it unplugged for a while

IMG_3650.png
0 Likes

Message 9 of 44

OK thanks. Have you tried rebooting the eero? If not then could you give this a try and let me know how you get on

Chris

0 Likes

Message 10 of 44

Power is green LOS is off PON is green LAN is off and my eero router is flashing white not connecting to the internet 

0 Likes

Message 11 of 44

Hi Caitlin,

Could you just tell me which lights are currently on on the ONT

Chris

0 Likes

Message 12 of 44

OK thanks. I didn't know that you would be without service as Fibre 150 is still active. I'll let you know when I have any more information

Chris

0 Likes

Message 13 of 44

Someone should have told me that my wifi was going to be ceased! This is out of order. I’ve already tried leaving the router off for 35 minutes and turning back on it still isn’t working

Message 14 of 44

I'm chasing this up with the relevant team. The old 65Mbps service has been ceased which had to happen first. The 150Mbps service is showing active but not authenticating. Could you try switching the ONT off and leave it off for 30 minutes, then switch back on and retest

Thanks

Chris 

0 Likes

Message 15 of 44

Sorry, I'll take a look now and get back to you

Chris

0 Likes

Message 16 of 44

Can I stop being ignored??????? My internet fully isn’t working I’ve been crying all morning because I work from home I can’t go into the office I am stressed out! What the hell is going on someone needs to answer me! I’m losing out on £100 for a days work is this a joke!!!!!

IMG_3635.jpeg

Message 17 of 44

Is anyone actually going to fix this????? 

0 Likes

Message 18 of 44

OK, I'll let you know when I have any more information

Chris

0 Likes

Message 19 of 44

it needs sorting asap I’m struggling to work properly from home with this rubbish internet 

0 Likes

Message 20 of 44

Hi Caitlinanne123,

Just a quick update to let you know that we are still working to get this sorted for you, I'm sorry it's taking so long but hopefully it won't be much longer

Chris