cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Free upgrade to full fibre

Donclas2
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

My upgrade to full fibre was due to end on 17 February but I received no reminder and my monthly  charge has been increased to £38.97 from £30. I have not been advised that this was due to now being out of contract . Iam interested in possibly leaving to move to Sky as they are offering  similar 1

contact for 146Mbs for £30. I tried phoning but couldn't understand person and gave up trying.

Should I simply leave and move. I would appreciate some advice concerning this matter.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi Donclas2

We sent you a end of contract notification via Emailon the 24th Jan.

Call the loyalty team on 03451720088, They will be able to see what options are available

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

You absolutely MUST phone, @Donclas2.

If you try Chat, they will follow up with a phone call anyway.

There aren't straightforward switches between companies for full fibre, so you need to make absolutely sure that Talktalk knows you are cancelling. Keep your Direct Debit in place until you have received your final bill for £0.00.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Cancel-your-TalkTalk-service/ta-p/2204737

Or try phoning or using Chat to haggle a good new contract. Same phone number. Speak to the retentions team.

Don't use Offers & Upgrades via My Account, as these are not usually the best deals.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes