cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Full fibre 65

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 75 of 75

Hi we have upgraded to full fibre 65 with voip from fibre 65. We go live on 06th September 23, not received new router yet.

Please help CEO.

Thank you

Not an expert at much just like to learn about as many things as I can
0 Likes
74 REPLIES 74

Message 21 of 75

Hi silverbird,

It looks as though the callback was initially booked for 12:00 - 14:00 but was then changed at your request to 16:00 - 18:00 today, apologies for any confusion.

Chrs

0 Likes

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 22 of 75

Hi Chris thanks for getting back. We are still waiting he didn't turn up on Friday. We spent 3hrs Sat with chat and got nowhere ended up with another appt, 3rd Nov, this has been since August. Hubby arranged another phone call with complaints manager for 16:00hrs today 23rd October however he got a text saying between 12 and 14:00hrs. What is going on at TT communication is none existing. We have to now ring this am to reaffirm time. Can you help please🙏

0 Likes

Message 23 of 75

Hi silverbird63,

How are you getting on, did the engineer show up?

Chris

0 Likes

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 24 of 75

Hi Chris

Hope you are ok. We have been through the milk with this and it is still not great we were promised the BT engineer today between 1 to 6 but the work can take 2half hours. Still no sign of engineer . What can we do to find out were he is. Thank you

👍

0 Likes

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 25 of 75

Hi Chris

Not a dickie bird.

Thank you

0 Likes

Message 26 of 75

Thanks for the update, have you heard anything further today?

Chris

0 Likes

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 27 of 75

Very kind of you to keep in touch. It's just a pity originally we were given a date on 2 occasions. Now  after a standard letter we are waiting.

Sorry to gripe again to you but it's not great considering what we have been through. 

Thanks 

0 Likes

Message 28 of 75

Morning,

Thanks for confirming. Please let us know as soon as you receive the confirmation email as we can check to make sure that everything is progressing correctly for you.

Thanks

0 Likes

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 29 of 75

Thanks Chris.

We didn't get call back. We ended up just getting full fibre with voip. We are waiting for email or text with date, why we are having to wait all this time from the original mess up, it's not good.  Still got to 18month contract no sign of the e-gift card. The acct is still not clear.

Thanks again

0 Likes

Message 30 of 75

Thanks for the update. Where did they leave this, are they calling you back?

Chris

0 Likes

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 31 of 75

Good morning Chris 

Just to let you know we rang  as advised to re order as you know things didn't go well, so we rang to speak to supervisor which didn't happen we were on the phone 88mins crazy. We again were offered 24month contract at increased price. All we  wanted was the upgrade an offer from TT free with no change to contract. Totally messed up our agreed contract  and not received E gift card. The original complaint has now transformed in further issues .

Thank you Chris for your help.

0 Likes

Message 32 of 75

Thanks for letting me know how you got on, hopefully the supervisor will be able to resolve the issue to your satisfaction, please let me know how it goes

Thanks
Chris

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 33 of 75

Thanks what a horribly stressful 45mins spent with the loyalty team. I am exhausted. We rang as advised re ordering the engineer again , simple you would imagine, but no we are now told prices have gone up we can no longer have the contract we are on we have to have a 24month contract or we lose our discounts. We were told originally that the contract would remain the same just a free upgrade. What is wrong . In the end we left things with our same contract and no upgrade. We will ring back this afternoon to speak to a supervisor. As you know Chris this is already a formal complaint. We don't want to leave but lif TT cannot sort this we feel justified.

Thanks Chris you seem the only listening ear.

0 Likes

Message 34 of 75

Hi silverbird63,

The Loyalty telephone number is  0345 172 0088

Opening times are Mon-Fri 9am-7pm, Sat 9am-6pm, closed Sunday

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 35 of 75

Hi Chris.

We are ringing today re the full fibre reorder. What is the loyalty number and when are they open.

Thank you for your kind assistance with this matter.

0 Likes

Message 36 of 75

I've raised the complaint. Yes please call our Loyalty team on Wednesday and they can place the order

Chris

0 Likes

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 37 of 75

Thanks Chris

So will call next Wednesday. Please let's know when the complaint is forwarded.

Thanks Chris

0 Likes

Message 38 of 75

I'll raised the complaint. I would wait 5 days and then call to replace the order

Chris

0 Likes

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 39 of 75

Thanks Chris

We just had an email from TT re upgrade and asking us to affange for call  with OR / what about router. Nothing like that we were told in original contact with TT should we accept? Or wait 5days.

Please make complaint in name A ccountHolder.

Thanks again sorry you are caught up in all this

0 Likes

Message 40 of 75

Could I just ask, do you want me to raise the complaint in your name or the account holders?

Chris

0 Likes